The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) is a global non-profit medical association and a leading, unbiased authority in medical and surgical hair restoration with more than 1,200 members throughout 70 countries worldwide. Members have backgrounds in varying medical specialties including dermatology, plastic surgery, general surgery, and more. Founded in 1993, it was the first and is now the largest, international society to promote continuing quality improvement and education for professionals in the field of hair restoration surgery.
Above all, the ISHRS is dedicated to achieving excellence in patient outcomes by promoting member education, international collegiality, research, ethics, and public awareness.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT
The exhibit program is designed to provide hair transplant surgeons with first-hand information about products and services specific to the area of hair restoration surgery as well as adjunct procedures, and to serve as a forum for updating the physicians’ knowledge of current technological advances in the field of hair restoration surgery. The ISHRS seeks companies with ethical and truthful advertising. The ISHRS may accept or reject any application to exhibit at its discretion.
The ISHRS will consider exhibitor applications for products and services in the following categories:
- Surgical instruments, supplies and equipment e.g., forceps, needle holders, cutting tools, etc.
- Surgical instruments, supplies and equipment e.g., implanters
- Medical devices, e.g., FUE devices
- Low level laser therapy (LLLT) devices
- PRP-related products
- Pharmaceuticals specific to hair loss
- Holding solutions
- Camouflage products, scalp micropigmentation products
- Imaging, digital photography, microscopes software
- Office & practice management products, patient financing products
- Scientific publications and textbooks
- Cosmetic items, e.g., non-medical formulations, shampoos, etc.
- Nutritional items
- Other products associated with the diagnosis and treatment of hair loss
Other products or services associated with the adjunct procedures